What Makes Organo-Lawn the Best Lawn Care Company in Boulder and Fort Collins
- Our professional lawn care technicians take the extra time to blow off your sidewalk and patios, keeping your property neat and tidy.
- We are organized. If you schedule a lawn care or tree care application for the 5th of April we will do the work on the 5th of April (weather permitting)
- Our computer system will provide a courtesy reminder email two days before your lawn or tree care service. This will inform you of any important information regarding that will allow your Boulder or Fort Collins area lawn to look the best.
- We spend a lot of time training our professional lawn care technicians and office staff so they will be able to answer your lawn and tree care questions by phone or at your home.
- We are proud to tell you exactly what is in our lawn and tree care products and we have provided online links to labels, MSDS and when available toxicology reports on our products for your reading.
- We strive to conserve and recycle scarce resources like water, paper, energy, and your time. Water can be a scarce and precious resource in Colorado and we always recommend conservation on your Boulder and Fort Collins area lawn.
- Our employees are friendly and helpful, and we have state licensed lawn and tree care professionals that take pride in providing high quality work.
- If you have a lawn or tree care question about your Boulder or Fort Collins area lawn that we cannot answer immediately we will research the correct answer and get back to you as soon as possible.
- Our slow release organic fertilizers only need to be applied 4-5 times per season and they also build the organic matter and stimulate beneficial microbial activity in your soil.
We Guarantee Our Work
Best of the Best
Organo-Lawn is not only the best organic lawn care company in Colorado but we are the best lawn care company in the United States. We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality lawn and tree care services at all times. Please feel free to reach out if at any time the quality of our lawn care services are not up to your expectations.
We Teach vs Sell You Unnecessary Services
If you are on a full season program and are having an issue with the health of the lawn, the majority of the time the problem is going to be correlated how the sprinkler system is programmed. We can fix almost any lawn problem with proper lawn mowing and proper lawn watering.
We Hire Excellent People
Brad was born and raised in Fort Collins, Colorado. He first came to Boulder in 1995 to attend the University of Colorado in Boulder. Brad graduated in 1999 from the school of business with a degree in Marketing with an emphasis in entrepreneurship. He founded Organo-Lawn in September of 1997 & worked by himself for the majority of the 1998 season. With the help of many horticultural professionals, he became a licensed pesticide applicator and qualified supervisor in the State of Colorado.
“I started Organo-Lawn so I could ski during the weekends and travel during the winter months. As Organo-Lawn grew, my lifestyle changed, but my organic & sustainable philosophy didn’t. I remember listening to my grandma & grandpa tell me how they used to pick the dandelions from their lawn in the spring & put them in their salads for food. My brain has always been very logical & it didn’t make sense to me that we now are using dangerous lawn care chemicals on the same lawns that our kids & pets play on.”
Rick has been in the lawn and tree care business since he was a baby. His father owned a tree care business in Connecticut and Rick knew more about trees before he was 10 than most people know about tree care in their entire life.
Rick moved to Boulder, Colorado because he loves the mountains and he started working at Organo-Lawn in 2012. Rick’s strong work ethic and good nature around customers helped him move up the ranks quickly. In 2014 Rick was named the branch manager of Organo-Lawn and has been an integral part in developing Organo-Lawn’s natural weed killer called One Earth Weed Control. Rick received his arborist’s license in 2017 from the State of Colorado for tree care. Rick is a resident of Longmont, Colorado and enjoys helping the people of the Boulder and Fort Collins areas with all their lawn and tree care questions.
Before joining Organo-Lawn, Amy worked as a foreman for a small lawn care company owned by her mom. When Amy moved away, her passion for gardening, dogs, cats, and the environment, led her to seek out a position with a company who had the same ideals. Amy has been with Organo-Lawn since 2011 and enjoys helping customers with their organic lawn and tree care questions.
One of Amy’s favorite things about working for Organo-Lawn is the pet friendly atmosphere and being able to bring her dog to work. Eli is her favorite furry partner in crime and he makes sure to bark at everybody that comes into the office. He is the official fun policeman of Organo-Lawn.
Organo-Lawn provides local lawn care services and tree care services for the following Colorado cities:
We are Committed to Sustainable Lawn Care
Taking responsibility for our environment and for our actions is important, and we at Organo-Lawn echo this sentiment. Not only are we reducing the use of dangerous pesticides and fertilizers on lawns and trees by being an organic lawn care company, but we also are reducing our impact with our business practices. Below you will find a few of the ways that Organo-Lawn is committed to maintaining a healthy and sustainable relationship with our environment.
- Biodiesel Oil Fueled Trucks: Our vehicles have the capability to run on B100 biodiesel and whenever available we purchase and use B100 biodiesel. By using biodiesel we are lowering our dependency on fossil fuels.
- High Efficiency Lighting : Our shop is illuminated by highly efficient, low wattage LED light bulbs. This not only reduces our energy consumption, but also eliminates the waste created by burned out bulbs. Also our shop and office is wrapped in energy efficient windows, allowing us to operate under the full light of the sun creating less need for electrical light.
- E-Mail: By using E-Mail we save on the use of paper. If you have not provided us your e-mail please do so. » Click here to review our E-Mail policy
- Wind Power: We have been purchasing wind energy from Xcel energy since 2004. This energy powers 100% of our shop and office.
- Recycled Materials: When we build equipment we use as much recycled and reclaimed materials as possible. We use recycled paper to print our invoices and drop sheets. We also have a very successful recycling program where we recycle all of our paper waste products and commingled container products.
- Planting Trees: Every year Organo-Lawn plants at least 1 new tree at our office in Boulder, Colorado. Planting a tree is an easy way to reduce the carbon footprint. Each tree we plant will help combat the carbon dioxide we produce with the use of our small engines. It is our duty to make sure we are limiting the negative impact that our daily operations make on the environment.
“The best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago; the second best time is now!”
Organo-Lawn understands that these steps are very small in comparison to what can be done. Rest assured we are continuing to grow and are always looking at ways to become even more sustainable. We are looking at installing Solar Power to allow us to go “off Grid” and hope to be off grid shortly. We do a lot to create as sustainable an environment as possible, but we also acknowledge that there is much more work to be done. We welcome your feedback in order to help create a more sustainable Organo-Lawn in the future.
Our Expert Lawn Care Team
Organo-Lawn is a professional lawn service company and tree care company that believes in using environmentally, people and pet friendly lawn care services. As you can see many of our employees not only have dogs but they sometimes bring their puppies to work.