Avenger weed killer is an all-natural alternative to products like Roundup. This non-selective herbicide is for broadleaf & grass weeds for use in rock and mulch beds.
Avenger weed and grass killer is a non-selective, post-emergence herbicide, which means it quickly and effectively kills vegetation that are 4 inches or smaller. Avenger is the best non-toxic weed killer that will kill small undesirable plants without causing harm to the environment. The active ingredient in Avenger is d-limonene (citrus oil) and it will strips away the waxy plant cuticle, causing the weed to dehydrate. University and independent testing results prove that Avenger Weed Control is as effective at killing plants as chemicals, but it will kill small weeds faster when compared to synthetic herbicides.
Avenger is better at killing weeds when compared to other ‘natural’ herbicides that contain ingredients like: vinegar (acetic acid), citric acid, clove oil or fatty acids (soap). Avenger is OMRI listed (Organic Materials Research Institute) and is considered as a great organic alternative to chemical weed killers like Roundup. Try this fantastic all natural herbicide for your rock or mulch area weed control at your Boulder or Fort Collins area home or business today!
Avenger Weed and Grass Killer Capabilities
- Fast acting natural weed killer. The weeds and grasses will show visible results within 2 hours after a weed control application.
- Avenger is made of highly biodegradable ingredients and dissipates quickly in the environment.
- Avenger is the best non-toxic weed killer that can be used in areas near people, pets, children, and wildlife.
- The weed control works well even in cool & cloudy conditions (as low as 40º F).
- Avenger natural grass and weed killer does not stain brick, concrete or pavement areas.
- Areas sprayed with Avenger weed killer can be planted within hours after the application without causing harm to grass seeds or flower seeds
- Avenger weed killer is made from oranges, lemons and other citrus fruit peels and has a pleasant citrus aroma.
- This non-toxic and natural weed control is EPA registered & OMRI approved (Organic Materials Research Institute).
- Avenger is the best natural weed killer that will control small weeds, grasses and broadleaf weeds that are 4 inches or smaller including: spurge, sowthistle, redroot pigweed, annual bluegrass, shepherd’s purse, common purslane, chickweed, clover, hairy fleabane, crabgrass, dandelion,filaree, bermuda grass, shepherds purse, prickly lettuce, lambsquarters and mallow.
- Avenger is a very versatile weed killer for rock and mulch areas at your Boulder or Fort Collins homes and businesses.
- Avenger is an Organic Materials Review Institute (OMRI) listed weed control.. OMRI provides organic certified growers, manufacturers, and suppliers an independent review of products intended for use in certified organic production, handling, and processing.
- The active ingredient D-Limonene in Avenger weed killer is Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) by the FDA – essentially no measurable toxicity to people and pets.
- Avenger weed killer is made in the USA.
Avenger Weed and Grass Killer Limitations
- Avenger is a contact herbicide, which means it will not translocate through the plant and therefore may or may not kill the root system.
- Avenger will only work on weeds and grasses that are 4 inches or smaller in height.
- Avenger may need to be applied multiple times to get complete control of a weed or grass.
Ideal Time to Have Avenger Applied
Any time there are weeds growing in a rock or mulch bed. The weeds must be smaller than 4 inches tall and repeat applications may be necessary for complete control.
This product will work fastest on younger weeds that are in full sun.
Avenger Weed Killer Application Season:
Starting in late April and continuing through early September.
Varies from year to year and with temperatures and sunshine.
Avenger Pesticide Information
Avenger weed and grass killer is registered with the EPA by Cutting Edge Formulations, EPA reg. # 82052-1. Avenger is also registered with the Colorado Department of Agriculture.
Order an Avenger Weed Control Application
Call Organo-Lawn at (303) 499-2000 in Boulder or (970) 225-9425 in Fort Collins, for questions about Avenger weed and grass killer.
FAQ – Avenger
What is the best organic alternative to using Roundup weed killer?
If you are looking for a natural alternative for weed control in your rock and mulch beds, Avenger is 100% organic and is made of orange and lemon peel extracts. Avenger is a strong degreaser and will remove the waxy protective coating from the plant and this makes it susceptible to dehydration. The plant will not be able to protect itself from the sun and head and will quickly lose the moisture that is stored in the plant tissue. Avenger will work best on weeds that are 4 inches or smaller.